Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm a loser


I have currently lost my phone and my camera. 

I am a loser.

You would not believe how many times I have lost my debit card... It's gotten the point where I now have 2, and sometimes I can't find either one of them. Last week I had lost my brand new IPod I got for my anniversary!  I lose things.  Chris learned this when we were dating and I lost $200 in cash... luckily we found it.  Or he found it I think.  He usually finds my lost stuff. I actually have panic attacks when I start looking for my lost items. Because I start thinking, What if I don't find it? What if we never find it? How much will this cost to replace it? Will Chris be pissed at me for losing this AGAIN? Is he sick and tired of me losing stuff? 

Probably yes... I'm sure he's sick of me losing stuff ALL THE TIME! But he's such a good guy he never makes me feel bad for being so forgetful.  And I think that's the actual problem... I'm a bit ADD. I can't do math for nothing... J/K.  I have a hard time sticking to one task. So if I have my Ipod in my hand to put it up, it usually gets left somewhere close to where I was distracted on my way. Trying to retrace my steps usually doesn't work.  Prayers help... but most ties I don't find the item right after I've said a prayer, but once I quit freaking out over the lost item, a thought will pop into my head of where the item is.  Sometimes I just stumble onto the item in the usual distractions of my day. 

Anyways... My phone is lost... and my camera.  I hope I find them soon.  But until then, people can contact me on Facebook or our home number (I never the apartment anyways!)
And maybe in the next day or two my lost items will turn up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Note!