Saturday, January 23, 2010

The time has come...

to move.

Me and Chris think we have found the apartment for us... a 3 bedroom, 2 bath at Cambridge here in Antioch. We went by today to take a look at them, and I love it. Plenty of room for our little family, and I'm already planning out the decor in my head. SOOOO EXCITED. We'll be filling out our applications and turning them in over the next few days, and hopefully signing a lease here soon. I can't wait to have our own home (not a house yet, but more than we've had in a couple years) and to not feel like we're imposing.

The sad part is that we won't be here with Chris's parents anymore. It's so nice to have them here during the day, someone to talk to, or help entertain the girls when my patience is gone. And the girls love living with Grandma and Grandpa. They're always so excited to show them a new trick, or just see what their up to. It'll be a bit sad to leave... but good for all parties involved :)

I'm sure we'll be busy over the next month or so, planning and packing, moving and setting up, decorating and adjusting... but I'll try to keep you all updated on where we are and what we're doing. Right now? I'm going to bed. It's late. And I'm tired! Good Night :P

1 comment:

  1. That looks great! Looks like our plans are on hold so you can imagine my jealousy! :o)

    Are you guys not private anymore?

    ReplyDelete

Leave A Note!