Sunday, October 2, 2011

So much to blog

It's been almost 2 months since I blogged and so much has happened. Taylor started school, Madison turned 3, I had a root canal, ran a 5k, me and chris quit drinking carbonation (and have TONS more energy now.) and summer heat has finally given way to the perfect autumn breezes everyone loves. I've been way lacking in the writing department, so maybe I can talk Chris into jumping on here once in a while to tell about our little family... Probably not, but it may be worth a try. With the Holidays coming up soon - life is only going to get busier, and with lots of big changes coming our way in the next 6 months or so... Life is really getting nuts. But the changes are good and welcomed and our family is very blessed to have these changes coming our way.

Anyways - my camera is kinda broken and lost at the moment so no pics for a while. But maybe we'll figure something out soon and get y'all updated on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Note!