Saturday, June 25, 2011

Aggravated with blogger

So, over the past 4 years I have uploaded tons of photos and videos of my girls here to the blog for safe keeping, thinking I could access them at any point and time.

WRONG.

For months none of my videos have played and I know because I've been trying to watch them and remember what my girls were like as babies. Not I'm aggravated that I can't... and I can't find any answers online to help with the issue.

I have found a solution for future videos though. I am going to open up a YouTube account for our family videos. They'll probably be private, but then I can simply embed my videos to my blog posts, or even on Facebook.  Simple and easy and I know where they are and how to find them.

Blogger, you have let me down... don't let it happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Note!