Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Concert Time

You can make fun all you want. Tomorrow night I'll be at this concert. And I can't wait. 

My very first concert ever (and probably the best birthday present EVER) was going to see New Kids on the Block when I was in 1st grade(thank you dad!) I still have my ticket... 20 years later. And now I get to go again!

A sweet friend from church invited me a few weeks ago, and how could I say no?

I'm not expecting much, after all, this concert is probably the result of a few mid-life crisis'. These guys were in their 20's in the 80's!!! or 90's for some of them! But it's simply the fact that I adored them for years and years. Actually, now that I think about it, this concert may not be a great idea... it may burst my boy band bubble (like Lance Bass coming out of the closet). Kinda funny to think of a bunch of men in their mid 40's singing all these boy band songs. 

Regardless, I'm excited. Go ahead and make fun all you want. I'll still enjoy myself tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Note!