Friday, June 24, 2011

I haven't had much to say lately, guess I've been getting it all out of my systems on FB. I'm having a bit of a crazy week... starting with last Saturday. One thing that's made it harder is not having Chris home all week. He's not only my husband, or my baby daddy ;)  ... He's my best friend. And I miss him like crazy when he's away. I can't wait to see him later today.

One thing I did want to say is that I've been off my game. I haven't been cooking or cleaning like I want and need to. I'm going to try harder. Pray harder, study scriptures harder, listen harder to the spirit... yeah.  Stuff like that.  Maybe I can get back to my A game.  Or atleast B... Even C will do. Cause right now I'm a big ole F.

Having my Best Friend back at home with me will help a ton too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Note!