Monday, November 5, 2012

Gratefulness Day 5

I haven't posted yet today, because yet again I'm feeling sick. But today, I am grateful for my two beautiful little girls. Taylor has an absolute heart of gold. She is constantly checking on me to make sure I'm well as is the baby. She's even started hugging and talking to my belly and asks everyday when the baby will be here. She already is a wonderful big sister, but I know she is going to be a HUGE help once this little one gets here. Madison is my light. She brightens every single day. Her personality and mannerisms are the most adorable thing I've ever seen and I love how animated she is when she's telling a story. She is so thrilled to be able to be a big sister. She can't wait as well til the baby gets here, but she's made sure we know she'll have nothing to do with any stinky diapers. You never truly know what love is until you have children. At least, that's the way I see it. Of course our love grew when our daughters were born, but I didn't realize how having babies would make me fall so much more in love with Chris. I am grateful that the girls love each other so much and get along so well. I feel very lucky that our home is generally one full of laughter and joy. And I know that this new little baby is only going to multiply all of this even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Note!