Saturday, November 17, 2012

Playing catch up yet again... Really you should just expect it!

Day 12

I'm grateful that I am from such a beautiful state. I adore tennessee and this time of year is the absolute best. Yes, most of the trees are losing their beautiful red and orange leaves, and there are plenty of "naked trees" everywhere. But it is one of my favorite things, to just drive around on winding back woods roads where the trees cover both sides of the road, and with the leaves falling. It's heavenly.

Day 13

Along with day 12, I'm grateful that I married a man who is also from this great state. I'm grateful that we both have our families close by and that we'll probably always have them here. It is definitely a blessing.

Day 14

I'm grateful for powdered donuts. I have probably eaten about 3 or 4 bags full in the past month. Don't judge me. They're delicious and when I'm not feeling well first thing in the morning, they truly hit the spot!

Day 15

I'm grateful for my heritage. For the patriotism that was instill in me. I'm grateful to anyone who has served in the military and also to the family of those that serve. I COULD NOT be a military wife. Those women are so strong and I admire them so  much for their sacrifice, as well as their husbands. I'm very grateful that my two little brothers have chosen to serve this country as well. To be honest, I'm kind of heartbroken that my baby brother is gone. Every time anyone mentions it I tear up. I didn't realize how much I would miss him... after all, it's been over 10 years since I left home for the first time... and he was only 10 then, so it's not like I see him every day, or even every week. But I guess every older brother or sister feels protective about their younger siblings. I'm very proud of Kyle and Avery that they've decided to join the Air Force and serve this great country.

Day 16

I'm grateful for prayer. That at any moment, I can call upon my Heavenly Father and ask him for anything. And I'm grateful for my knowledge that he hears me and answers me. I am definitely stubborn, and most of the time I'm impatient waiting for his answers. But they always come. When there is so much uncertainty in life and in other people and just everything around us, at least He is always constant. I can always trust in Him.

Day 17

I'm grateful that we're nearing the end of the first trimester. Today I'm 12 weeks...



Only 28 left to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Note!