Monday, August 17, 2009

Date Night

Me and Chris had a date night (the first real one since may I think... maybe june... regardless, it'd been too long!) We went to the $1.50 theatre at Hickory Hollow mall... It was stinky. The theater was literally one of the smelliest places I've ever been! That includes EVERY public bathroom I've ever been in. It was making me sick to my stomach. But you don't notice it after like 20 minutes. And, it was only 1.50!!! I really didn't expect much better.

We saw Star Trek. Many, many cute guys in that movie. Atleast one pretty lady for chris to look at (she was sitting beside him the whole time:) ) The bad guy looks just like an old friend of mine if you shaved his head and tattooed his face. We both walked out of there LOVING it. It was SO good. One of my favorite parts was when the Title came on at the beginning. Chris said "If I was a nerd, I'd totally have goosebumps right now." No offense to anyone who actually got goosebumps. I'm a bit of a nerd too, cause I've seen the older movies and watched the show a few times with my dad, he loves sci-fi stuff. So I had some idea of who people were... Chris knew Spock, Kirk, and Scottie.

My only dilema is I don't know who I think is cuter... spock or kirk. I love Sylar on Heros, but kirk is a pretty good lookin guy too. NO where near CHRIS by anymeans... but cute. Anyways - we will definately be buying that one when it comes out on DVD. And I kinda hope they make more.

1 comment:

  1. seriously!? there is still in existence a $1.50 theatre?!?!??!

    i wanna see new moon! is chris gonna see it with you? i will prob be going with a crowd, but you should join if you don't already know who you're seeing it with!

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Leave A Note!