Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm Grateful For...

Days I can sleep in and let Taylor just play in our room, til she gets a pen and colors on my pillows. But atleast I got some sleep.

Petit fours for breakfast (just this once.)

Taylor asking for a nap. It's too wonderful.

Taylor saying please, thank you, your welcome, sorry, I love you, and everybody (that one is just funny.)

Chris's sense of humor, it cheers me up atleast a few times a day.

Our Mini Fridge... It saves trips up and down the stairs all night long!

Closets with doors... toss all the junk in, and shut the door!

DVR, cause I missed the Hills last night.

The laptop, so we can lay in bed and watch Heroes episodes on the internet.

Prayer - cause I can't fix everything for everyone, but Heavenly Father can.

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea! Love what you said about HF fixing things...can I get an Amen?

    ReplyDelete

Leave A Note!