Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A brick wall

I was so productive last night, and this morning. I was super me. I stayed up and did laundry, organized my desk, got stuff done, woke up took care of throw up on the bed, bathed both girls, got ready, did some laundry, went to the zoo... came home and now, I've hit a brick wall. I'm stuck. I know of a few things I need to get done, but I can't get up to do them. I want to lay down but can't cause there are no sheets on my bed at the moment. I want to read my book, but my eyes hurt, i want to play x-box but it's a total waste of time, and I'd feel guilty if I did any of these cause I have two pages front and back of to-do's that I should be up doing. I can't get motivated, I can't focus, I can't think at all... WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Darn you brick wall... I want you out of my way. I was enjoying my day, I enjoy being productive, I enjoy getting stuff done... Then you come along and ruin all the fun. You cause me to panic and become overwhelmed and then I can't do ANYTHING. Darn you to heck!!!

Well, Maybe after a little nap downstairs on the couch, I'll fell better... after all, the girls are napping. Then after my little nap, I can jump over that darn brick wall with ease. If that don't work... maybe a couple trips to the Dr might help... Dr Pepper, that is!!!

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing like feeling like you accomplished something during the day! It is the greatest. So great, that I wouldn't feel bad for taking a nap afterwards! Cute post.

    ReplyDelete

Leave A Note!