Monday, April 12, 2010

First Tumble

My little bitty baby had her first bad tumble yesterday. While we were at John and Krystin's house watching their boys, Moo decided to walk down the stairs like a big girl... without holding on to anything. Me and C were in the Kitchen when we heard her start tumbling and we got to the stairs just in time to see her land on her nose on the wood floor.

Her nose immediately started bleeding and bled for a good 20 minutes atleast. The bridge of her nose swelled up and bruised. I couldn't believe there wasn't anything else wrong with her. She has a tiny bit of bruising on her side, but that's it.

I think that's the most blood I've ever seen come from one of my girls. I handled it much better than I ever thought I would. I guess those mommy instincts kick in and you just do what needs to be done.

Anyways, Maddie is fine. Still has blood coming out of her nose a bit. But it's dried up now. I don't think there's any permanent damage and I've very grateful. It could have been much worse.

1 comment:

  1. Saddie Maddie!! That's pretty scary stuff. I'm glad that she's doing better. I still can't wait to see her again! I bet she's getting SO big!

    ReplyDelete

Leave A Note!