Tuesday, April 20, 2010

SC - Day 2

Got a lot done today. :) It's super exciting. I cleaned out my room and organized our DVD's and CD's (which is you know us at all you know that this is a HUGE task!) I haven't quite gotten to my bathroom yet. I did clean out our coat closet, and got started on some of our bedroom closet. My half anyways. I got rid of all my maternity clothes. I kinda got a little done in my office.

Oh, and my kitchen, I cleaned and organized it alot too today. All my cabinets, pantry, cupboards, fridge, sink... It's spotless, atleast it was earlier.

I've been digicropping here at Wendee Truman's house tonight and if you haven't heard about Heritage Makers yet, you should definately check it out. I finished two books tonight and I'm crazy excited to get them in. :) It's too much fun.

Anyways, I'm sure I won't get much done tomorrow on the Spring Cleaning. With work it's hard. But we'll see. Til then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Note!