Monday, June 28, 2010

Re-re-rearranged

Since we moved into our apartment in February, I believe I have rearranged my office about 4 or 5 times. That's pretty much once a month.

I keep changing it because I want it to be a place I love to be. It doesn't have to be perfect, just inviting, easy to access, a place to get my creative juices flowing.

There were a few things cramping my style a bit in my office. First was an organ. My grandmother gave me and Chris an organ as our wedding gift. What we're supposed to do with this organ... I have no idea. So it has been sitting here in my office, taking up TONS of space. I decided it had to get out of here and moved it into my bedroom (we don't have alot of furniture in there.)

Also in my office is a futon (the office is also our guest room.) I enjoy having a futon in here, but really does take up alot of space and doesn't allow for a whole lot of options as far as furniture arrangements go.

I think I have FINALLY figured out my office though. I'm very excited with the direction it's going, but it's by no means done. I've got lots to work on and fix and update and such... but I'm getting things organized, finding a home for all my crafty stuff.

I'm so excited that I have stayed up until 2:45 in the morning getting the room in order. That's pretty excited. I think I'm a bit pooped now though, because I can't think of anything else to say. SO I'll go now, but post pics and more about my newly arranged office later. Nightie night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Note!