Monday, March 10, 2008

Breakfast with taylor

This morning at breakfast taylor was being real cute. She's started making this funny face that cracks me up. It's too cute. She also is signing some now and is just learning so much. So I took pictures to show off :)


Here's Taylor's funny faces.


Funny face


another funny face


one more funny face


Here she is saying touchdown. (go vols)


Touchdown


To sign eat, she just puts the back of her hand in her mouth... hey, whatever works, right?


taylor's sign for eat


She LOVES bananas and shoves them in her mouth as fast as she can...


stuffing her face with bananas


Taylor's clapping and her signing more are kinda the same thing right now. I don't know which is which in these pictures, but one is saying more and one is clapping.


Photobucket


Photobucket


She hasn't quite mastered pointing, but this is her trying. :)


pointing... she had food in her hand


And here she is waving bye to the camera.


Photobucket


I can't believe how big she's getting. In just a little over 2 months she'll be a year old. It would be making me more sad, but I'll be doing all this over next year. And I know there are more children to come for us, so that makes me not as sad as I would be otherwise. Now, when i know we're done having kids, that's when I'll be sad.


Anyways. Hope you enjoyed the pics.

1 comment:

Leave A Note!