Saturday, March 8, 2008

Slacker Mom

Okay... So I just typed this and then my internet went out... So now I'm retyping. I hope it's as good. Probably won't be.

Well, A little bit ago I got done reading a friend's blog. I must say I'm a little bit disappointed in myself. I've been slacking a bit lately. This Lady is amazing. She's like super-woman. How does she do it? We have children that are close to the same age. Why can't I be and feel like her? It's not like she's older and wiser... well, maybe wiser, but we're the same age. I'm so jealous.

I read another friends blog the other day also. In it she was talking about how she's had a bit of a hard time lately cleaning and such. She's been lazy I guess. Well, she realized there was a problem and she prayed about it. And Heavenly Father answered her prayer in a way that only a true parent could. She was humiliated when some people dropped by her house unannounced and saw how messy it was and how greasy her hair was. Now I'm afraid to pray. :)

I don't like the whole idea of being humiliated. But I'm just feeling so overwhelmed with everything that is on my plate. I feel like it's too much... and I know that to any other normal human being it wouldn't be. But I'm far from normal. My excuses are this. 1. I'm pregnant. I've got these crazy hormones coursing through my body and I can't function like this. 2. I'm fatigued. Yes this is a part of being pregnant, but it's more than that. I have a little girl who is almost 10 months old, and she's teething. If she doesn't sleep, I don't sleep. 3. Well, I can't think of number 3 now.

Maybe I should just go on and suck it up. Pray, and take whatever is coming for me. Maybe Heavenly Father will take it easy on me since I'm pregnant. Ya think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Note!