Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Relax, just do it.

Today was a bit nuts, as most days are in my life.

My 2 girls had their 2 year and 9 month dr appts today. Taylor's measurements are 25 lbs. 8 oz. (29%), 33 1/4 in. (23%). Maddie is 16 lbs. 12.1 oz (13%) and only 25 1/2 in. long (2%) She is a teeny tiny little thing. Both girls have HUGE heads. They did get shots... Taylor's been doing fine, but Maddie has a fever, and has had funky diapers, so I'm a bit worried, but hopefully she'll be fine. Taylor did a perscription for her excema... I just can't get it under control with over the counter stuff. And we also got a different referal to get her eye fixed, but we're going to wait til next year cause she'll have to have surgery (outpatient) and we can't afford it right now. But the doc said that's fine as long as her eye doesn't get infected. So we're watching it.

Both girls screamed just abotu the entire time. It was pretty rough. The nurses and doctors helped me alot by watching which ever girl was not being seen. I handled it alright enough I think, for being there alone. I'm not sure if we'll do it that way again. I don't think we'll really have to though. Hopefully.

After their appts, I had an appointment of my own. I got a massage. It was wonderful. I felt GREAT afterwards. I'm definately going to get more. It was SO relaxing. My shoulders and neck and back felt great. I'm a bit tense right now... but it's cause i'm sitting hunched over on the floor typing on the laptop cause the internet is out on my computer. Anyway

I'm up getting my to-do to-done. Now that I'm relaxed, I'm working on getting stuff sorted and cleaned and just plain done and organized. I'm planning a little conference at church, a baby shower, and getting ready to put my hats into a store. It's getting a bit nuts. But I love it. I'm trying to stay busy with the girls too. This week, we're going to camp out in the back yard, maybe go to a party, Start going to this stroller club (exercise), go to member morning at the zoo, and story times, maybe a tumble weeds class... and who knows what else. I love getting things done, and doing fun things with my girls. We're having a great summer so far (despite the heat) and i'm so excited for the rest of it. I LOVE SUMMER!

1 comment:

  1. I love the summer, too! Lazy mornin's for me...I couldn't be happier! Sounds like my life a couple years ago (i.e. doing double shots)...the kids, NOT ME! lol I so feel your pain! Hang in there, it gets better after they hit 3.

    ReplyDelete

Leave A Note!