Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Turball Twos Continued

Okay, So these pictures are random ones of Taylor recently. Here's Taylor and Isaac (sorry it's not flipped right.) Isaac was hanging out over here the day after his little brother was born. I tried to get them to take a nap like this, but no way! It wasn't going to happen. They like playing together too much!

I just took this one today. Taylor fell asleep behind me watching Tarzan (or as she calls it now, monkeys!)

Taylor is like her daddy in so many ways. Ever since she was born, her and him have slept just alike. I'm not kidding... they both sleep with arms in crazy places!

Taylor got new baby stuff for her birthday and LOVES to play mommy. I guess she's paying more attention to me than I realize. She came up and told me that the baby was hungry! I tried to get one with her eyes open, but I couldn't get it!

Taylor's cousin Katie has become her new BEST friend. All day long Taylor says "Hey, Katie?" she follows her around everywhere... she loves to lay down on the couch where katie's sleeping and cuddle with Katie's bear and pillow. Taylor simply ADORES her cousin Katie. She's a big fan of Katie's mom Jamie too!

This little girl has been wearing herself out lately. I think with the summer and heat, she's been sleeping more. This night, she had told us she wanted to give grandma one more hug before bed. She crawled right up to grandma, and fell asleep, mid hug!


Taylor's other best friend is Isaac. Atleast once a day she asks if we're going to see Isaac. It's a huge treat for her to play with him. They play pretty well together most of the time, but sometimes they do fight. My favorites are when they get mad at each other and start shouting "No Sir!" or "Quiet!" back and forth. They also try to give each other time outs!

This picture has a story behind it. If you're reading my blog, then you probably know about the little boy who passed away recently. He was very close to my family. Well, the night of his wake, I had gotten both the girls ready, and was trying to get myself ready before chris got home. I had the girls in the bathroom with me while I was curling my hair. When I turned around... this is what I saw. Keep in mind that I was a blubbery mess at the time. I just had to laugh at this though. It was one of those, "It could only happen to me" moments.


You can't see it but Maddie has baby powder ALL over behind and head too!

Now that Maddie's getting bigger, Her and Taylor and Isaac are playing a little bit more together. I'm glad Taylor has a sister and a great cousin so close! Who knows what kind of crazy mischief these 3 (4 now with cole) will get into one day!)

I love Taylor's hair. I think it is beautiful. It's often in her face though. But I can't bring myself to get it cut. I just can't. Those curls are some of the prettiest curls I've ever seen. I don't know what to do. I have to fix her hair everyday! I'm thinking about maybe getting it trimmed (not cut) to see if that could help. Any suggestions?

So I guess the nap time on the game chair is becoming a routine! Hey, I don't really care where she sleeps!!! as long as she sleeps!

These are not bruises. Taylor LOVES make up and had gotten into my eye shadow and blush and stuff. She can be so girly at times. She loves to pretend to put on your make up... and she's really good at it too. She's suprized me with how soft she'll do it. she does my eyebrows, eyeshadow, even eye liner! I enjoy her girly side!

Taylor's looks crack me up. Nothing compares to her evil eyes. And her funny faces are the best. She's got such a great sense of humor.

Taylor is the light of my life and I'm so blessed to have such a fun little girl. We have our days where we butt heads... We're both stubborn to the core. But we have great days too where we can play and laugh and honestly enjoy being together. I never knew you could love someone so much until I had Taylor. I knew Taylor was supposed to come. I prayed for her. A week later my prayer was answered and Chris and I were pregnant. I'm constantly in awe of her and her amazing spirit. I know she's going to grow to be a strong woman. No one will push her around. She is a spitfire. But she has the most loving and sweet side too. There have been a few times when I've been scared or sad and crying and Taylor will come up and give me a hug and say "I love you mommy." She knows how to brighten my day! I adore her and I'm so glad she's mine.
Taylor - You rock!

2 comments:

  1. Those are some pictures with personality, there! She is so beautiful! I just LOVE the pic of the girls in the powder. It's always funnier when that's happening to someone else, though! She's got that pretty curly hair, you're right! I'd have a hard time cutting that, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you any idea how long it took me to figure out what a Tur Ball Two was? hehe... guess I'm a bit slow on the uptake.

    ReplyDelete

Leave A Note!