Today was that day for me. Super Keaven struck!
Here's what I've done today (so far...)
- cleaned, dusted, and vaccumed my room
- cleaned, dusted, and vaccumed the girls room
- cleaned, dusted, and vaccumed the game room
- rearranged the game room so that the girls can play while I crochet/sew/scrapbook
- Gone through ALL the toys in the game room and sorted them.
- vaccumed the hall
- cleaned, dusted, and vaccumed the den
- cleaned off the bookcase
- cleaned the kitchen
- swept the floor
- cleared off counters
- unloaded the dishwasher, reloaded the dishwasher, unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher again!
- crocheted 5 (that's right... five) hats
- sorted laundry
Okay, so no shower yet today, but on cleaning days like today, showering before your hard work is pointless. And the girls have yet to be bathed... so here's the rest of my day.
- fix and eat dinner
- clean up after dinner
- hang out/play with the girls
- watch the mentalist
- wash 6 loads of laundry
- fold all that laundry
- put up all that laundry
- bath the girls
- put the girls down for bed
- make sure i'm still on with krystin tomorrow
- clean up from playing earlier
- crochet as much as I can before bed
I love days like today. That means for the rest of the week, the only cleaning that needs done is the bathroom. :) I might even be able to squeeze that one in tonight too. Oh, and i was thinking about cleaning out the fridge. I think there maybe left overs from like 2 weeks ago in there. And it would be a good way to figure out what all we have too.
We are missing the g-parents. It feels weird without them here. But before we know it, they'll be back. And hopefully during this time, I'll be able to keep things clean. I hope super Keaven is here to stay for a bit. If not, I'm getting as much done as I can while she's still here. :)