Friday, May 22, 2009

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to work I go

That's right... I'm going back to work! At first, I wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do. After all, the girls are my number 1 priority and if I'm not here to take care of them who will? Oh, yeah... Chris! :) I'm going to try nanny-ing for a little bit. See how that works. If I don't like it, I may try to find a good mother's day out or something like it that I could take the girls to also. But nannying pays almost twice as much as most other jobs I could get right now. So hopefully I don't hate it. I will only be nannying in the evenings and on the weekends, so the girls will be here with Chris. We will be crossing paths on the road though, so they'll be here with Grandma or a babysitter for like 30 minutes. I'm excited to be contributing to our family budget instead of only taking away from it. And I'm excited that we'll be able to get a house faster. I'd do just about anything to get a home! So... Off to work I go.

2 comments:

  1. Thats great! I sure wish I could talk myself into working again... I want a home so bad too, but I just have yet to cut the cord with Savannah :o(

    Let me know how the nannying works out for ya!!! Lets plan a trip to the zoo some weekend so the husbands can come and visit too!!! Do you have anything going on this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great to contribute to the family budget...but I do have to insist on something! YOU ARE NOT TAKING AWAY FROM IT BY BEING A STAY AT HOME MOM! Please don't look at it that way. Really...how much SHOULD stay at home mom's be paid?

    Good luck being a nanny! I hope you enjoy it and that it helps y'all get into your house sooner.

    ReplyDelete

Leave A Note!