Thursday, May 14, 2009

My best friend

These are my favorite pair of jeans. They've been with me along time. I think I got them when I first started working at the Picture People (04.)

When you're taking pictures of little kids, you're always on your knees, so the knees began to wear out. In the past 5 years, the knees have just simply unraveled!

These jeans have fit me on my skinny days, they've fit me when I'm 9 months pregnant. I have a bond with these jeans like no other. (Actually i had another pair of jeans similar to these, but chris made an ugly comment about them and I pitched a fit and threw them away. I'll always miss those jeans!) These jeans have been through alot with me.


Here's purple paint from the girls bedroom.

Here's deck stain from when I helped chris and john stain John's deck when i was pregnant with taylor.
I'm not getting rid of my jeans, they could crumple into heaps of thread, and I couldn't get rid of them. I love them. :) So, I decided earlier this year that when it got warm enough, I'd cut off the bottoms. I HATE my short stubby legs, so I usually wear pants, no matter the weather. This is a big deal for me. But I did it.

I cut them. And I don't think they look too bad.
And yes, I'm slightly bow legged! :)
Now, my only problem is deciding what to make out of the bottoms... A purse? A crochet bag? Any ideas beyond that?

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! I have that shirt!!! So does Mike!! lol... I think the jean shorts look great!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave A Note!