Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Going On's of the Neely's

Life just keeps getting busier and busier. I went to a baby shower on Thursday night for a friend, Anna Brown. She's such a cute lady. Very Tiny! Smaller than me. Can't believe she's due next month. Then yesterday was nuts. We had a Dr. appt for taylor yesterday morning, then we came home and she napped. Then dad came home and we went out to eat at Jersey Mike's (my first time!) and then over to the Sudekum's for Jimmy's farewell! After that it was home to put Taylor to bed... Then me and chris went out to see a movie. Our third week in a row of going to see a movie Friday night after Taylor's asleep. It's becoming an expensive habit... but there's so many movies out we want to see and don't want to wait for them to be out on DVD. It's nice to have all these "Date Nights" after only having a handful for almost a year. It makes us feel a bit more our age too. We always talk about how old we feel now since we've had taylor... going to bed at 8:30 or 9, bodies aching... These "late night date nights" remind us that we're still 20 something! Except when we have to deal with the late night the next morning! :)

Today... Chris is at work. I'm a little disappointed cause we treasure the time we spend together on the weekends, and it's getting cut a little short this weekend, but it'll be good for us to have the over-time! I've got a baby shower to go to this after noon and then over to the in-laws :) It's stake conference weekend, and we're supposed to go to the adult meeting tonight at 7, but it probably won't happen, since we're getting over to the in-laws later than usual. Then tomorrow is Stake Conference also, and I have to work tomorrow night for lori... my old boss!

Busy, busy, busy!!! It makes the days go by faster though. :) I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I only have 7 more OB appointments until baby time!!! I'm pretty excited about that. Well, I'm going to be late if I don't start cleaning up and getting ready! I love being busy sometimes :) It's actually relaxing for me... sometimes! Give me a few more days of this and I'll be ready to settle down for a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Note!