Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

So, Most of you know about chris's wonderful father's day gift he bought for himself (With my permission of course) He got a 12 guage shot gun. He was able to shoot it for the first time yesterday. He loves it. He also got to go see the Hulk last night with "the guys." I'm sure it was fun for him.

Today, Taylor gave chris the best gift possible... she peed on him at church! SO they came home early from church. I would have given almost anything to be able to go home with them cause I'm SO tried right now. But, I got to teach sharing time today. It was fun though... we're trying some new things in primary and so far they're working just fine. We'll see how it goes next week though when there's a real sharing time lesson instead of coloring Father's Day Cards. I hope it works good.

So that's been our father's day. Good... and tonight we're watching a movie (at home this time!). So I'm excited. It'll be the first few minutes I'll spend "with" chris this weekend.

Anyways. I'm looking forward to this week. Maybe I"ll be able to get some good stuff done. But I"m tired now. I might take a 15 minute nap or so... hmmmm. That sounds good.

Happy Father's Day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha awww poor Chris. Dont worry me and matt have been peed and pooped on this week. Dont feel bad

    ReplyDelete

Leave A Note!