Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New background and pics

I finally figured out how to add a cute background to my blog. It only took me forever! I also realized I haven't added pictures of Taylor in a long time, which is one of my favorite things about other people's blogs... so here they are.

So I wanted to get a picture of her favorite blankie! This is the one we actually used at the hospital and on her way home from the hospital. My old boss Lori and her daughter Elizabeth brought it to us at the hospital when Taylor was born. I love the fact that it's her favorite.
Here's where I start to feel stupid. I tried to put her on the ground to take a picture with it (I need some for her scrapbook.) She's got her winnie the pooh slippers on (getting ready for our pajama party at devrie's) and she fell down :( This is her still crying after I had already held her for like 10 minutes! She knows how to milk it!

Now she's totally indifferent to me or anything else in this world, because the Mickey Mouse Club is on TV. We always watch an episode or two before breakfast... It's how I get my extra zzz's.
Here is her "Taylor"tude. She's mad at me for making her fall down. Or maybe it's for interupting Mickey Mouse. Oh well... I needed pics of her blankie!

2 comments:

  1. Awww those are cute! I love the pictures of her watching TV those are so funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has grown so much! I can't wait to see y'all again. She is such a cute mix of you and Christopher. Precious!

    ReplyDelete

Leave A Note!