Thursday, August 14, 2008

OB Update

One month left! Dang my arm got tan this summer!


I went to my OB appt today. It went well, with some weight gain and all! This is the last one I can keep my pants on at! That's actually what my OB told me :) This means dilating time! Though I'm sure there will be none (there wasn't with Taylor), it is still a sign that the end is near! Only 3 more appts til my little Madison will be here. Gosh... All the things that are left to do are getting slightly overwhelming.

And I had my first actual realization that I am going to have TWO kids... I'm going to be at home, alone, with 2 kids. What will I do? I'm so lucky to have such good examples around me! Hopefully I'll be able to manage it. I'm just not going to think about it til I get there though. I'm sure I'll manage it all somehow. If I was going to have a one year old, I think it'd be a bit easier on me... but the age difference will be so much. But at the same time, Not enough. Does that make sense?

Regardless, I got nervous for just a second. But oh well. Women have done this for thousands of years. I can handle it. Hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. Cute little belly friend!!! It will be all over before you know it. Im so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be fine, dont be nervous-it stresses you out then it reflects back on the babies. Just try to relax! It was sooo much easier to handle my girls who are 15 months apart than the ones that are 2 1/2 years apart. Let me know if you need anything! I will only have Emma during the day so I can come help ya if you need me to!

    ReplyDelete

Leave A Note!