Today, Taylor is 20 months old, and Madison is 4 months old (time to pierce those ears)
Here's some facts about my little cuties.
(I think taylor look so funny in this one. I have no idea what she was saying to me, but I love her expression. It cracks me up. This pic just reminds me of some tabloid celeb shot.)
- She can say anything now, and does. This includes "Stop It" which she says to me on average about 200 times a day.
- she talks in little sentences, 3-4 words
- she usually loves nap and bed time, and will ask for it if we keep her up too late
- she has to have her sippy cup before bed. That will be changing before the end of the month
- Her hair fits all up into a pony tail now (it's in one in these pictures.)
- She LOVES water
- She loves clothes
- She loves to be Naked even more!
- She REALLY loves Elmo.
- She's learning how to go to the bathroom in a toilet!
- She'll eat just about anything you put in front of her.
- Her favorites are cookies and candy. Also beans, veggies, and any kind of noodles. Oh yeah, and rice.
- Taylor is learning her letters. Her favorite way to learn them is to play on mommy's computer and point them out on the keyboard!
- Taylor was born 1 week late.
- She loves to talk.
- She loves to smile.
- She enjoys talking shoes with her aunt Jamie
- She sleeps with mommy and daddy
- She's been kinda rolling over for a few weeks, but really got it down on wednesday, the 14th! She's a rolly polly now.
- She can hold herself up on all fours now. She's a strong little girl.
- She's started playing with toys, holding them, reaching for them, looking at them.
- She's found her hands too, and will go cross eyed from looking at them too closely!
- She adores her sister. Taylor can usually get maddie to stop crying.
- Maddie was born almost a week early.
- If she had come out one minute earlier, she would have been born at 9:16 on 9/16.
- She's started eating baby cereal because mommy aint enough anymore.
- She's a very sweet spirit and a very good baby.
Happy birthday girls!