Tuesday, September 9, 2008

1 Week Left

Well... One week from today I will be holding my baby girl in my arms... actually, probably one week from right now (it's 9:45!!! My c-section is scheduled for 9.) It's hard to believe that so long has gone by since we found out we were pregnant again. And I can't wait to met this little person in my tummy. I've been having some crazy dreams about her coming into this world, and it only makes it harder to wait. They seem so real and holding and looking at her in my dreams seems so real. It's making me very anxious. But there are still lots to do. Thankfully, me and chris had time this past weekend to go out to our storage unit and get out all the baby stuff. We got out clothes too :) We also got out our swing, bouncer, excersaucer, bumbo, etc. And I've gone and cleaned just about everything. I think I only have one load of laundry left of blankets and burp cloths... I just want to make sure everything's super clean. I also want to atleast get started on Taylor's 1st year scrapbook before this one gets here, if not finish it... so I've got a week to buckle down on that one. We'll see how that goes. I'm getting so impatient. I need to go get busy cleaning or something to get my mind off of it!

Only 7 days til I see my new little girl! WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Note!