I was tagged by my absolutely wonderful sister-in-law... so here goes.
10 years ago:
1. I had just started my first year in High School as a Freshman at Beech!
2. I was Madly in love with what would end up being my first kiss.
3. My hair was WAY too short.
4. I was a part of the three musketeers (Me, Phillip and Clayton)
5. My best friend in the world was Kaeleigh Grady... She was only 15 and had a 3 year old. It was a bit weird.
Today's To-Do list:
1. Feed the baby
2. Feed Myself
3. Take my drugs
5. hang out with taylor
1. Frosted Animal Cookies
2. kroger sugar cookies
3. Crushed Ice
4. right now... M&M's (I usually DON"T LIKE chocolate... but my hormones do.)
5. cheese and crackers
If I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off all debt
2. build my dream house on a big farm in the middle of nowhere, TN.
3. Put money away for mine, chris's and our kids school, weddings, and missions.
4. redo my honeymoon.
5. I would say invest the rest... but I probably would hide it under my mattress with the way banks and the stock market are looking right now.
1. Hendersonville, TN
2. Mesa, AZ
3. Buena Vista, VA
4. Antioch, TN
5. Cane Ridge, TN
1. Sales Associate at Kirklands
2. Toddler Teacher at La Petite
5. Secretary/Administrative Assistant