Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Addicted...

It is time for me to admit my latest addiction... MOMMY BLOGS.

These are not people I know, so I tend to feel a bit like a stalker, but these moms are great, hilarious, and just like me.

Here's some I've found recently that I'm loving to death... and some fun stuff I've seen on their blogs.

I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar!
I had no idea this fun mom blog was LDS!  She did a great few posts on taking pictures recently, and this was one that was there.  I have to say that I'M in LOVE with this idea.  Could one of my sister's in law please take a pic of their future missionary like this??? I love it.


I Heart Publix
If I haven't told you yet, I'm loving my coupons at the moment... Latest trip I saved $80 and spent just over $20 at Publix.  So Yes... I heart publix.  And I heart this website too.

Living With Punks
Another of my addictions at the moment is sewing tutorials.  This one from Living with punks is sooooo cute.  I'm seriously itching to get out to goodwill and the local thrift stores to buy up all the sheets and pillowcases I can find for all the projects I've got in mind.  I really REALLY can't wait til I have my own sewing machine.  :)  I'll be a sewing fool!!!!


One day, I'll have enough time to link all my SUBSCRIPTIONS to the blog so you can learn to love all these wonderful blogs as much as I do.

If you haven't done it already, you should check out Google Reader.  It has made it 100x easier for me to keep up with my favorite blogs (except for those which are private.)  It's Awesome.  And has now replaced Facebook as my 2nd biggest waste of time.  #1... My worst addiction... Minesweeper... but that's for another blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Note!