Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mamie and Quiet... books.

Yesterday we went up to H'ville to see Mamie and Papa.  

Mamie and I were going to take the girls to the park, but it was raining, so we went to Chick-Fil-A instead.

Here is maddie showing off her new outfit mamie bought her.
It's so funny to me how different the girls are.  Maddie LOVES to be in front of the camera, posing, and flashing that gorgeous smile.
Taylor loves to be behind the camera (like her mama.)  Here's one she took of Mamie!

I'm also working on some quiet books.  The first one is kinda practice.  I'm making it for a friend's daughter, Ava.  Here's what I've gotten done so far.

Here's the Color's page.  I went with ice cream!  YUM.
Next is Ava's Garden to practice using buttons.
On...
\
Off...
Next page is for a coloring book and crayons.
Then comes Mr. Potato Head!
I cut out the pieces in felt and used puff paint to draw on some of them.
The pirate costume is my favorite.  I love the hat!

More to come soon.  I'm excited to finish it up... Maybe even by this weekend!  YAY RAH!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous job. LOVE Taylor's expression, I get the same look from Evey at times.

    ReplyDelete

Leave A Note!