Monday, August 30, 2010

I Did It

I registered for classes today!!!  School starts a week from tomorrow!  Kinda smart i think, waiting til after labor day.  Anyways, I'm taking 8... that's right EIGHT classes.  All online.  Hopefully this semester won't kill me.  We'll see.

Also, I have my baby!  I am now going to be watching children out of my home.  I have the first baby, a boy, 9 months old.  He'll be here bright and early tomorrow morning.  I also have a few others who are interested and may be starting soon as well.  I'm stoked.

My only problem, when am I ever going to have time to cook or clean.  Between kids and school... It may be a bit tough, but we'll make do, like we always do.

Anyways, I'm proud of myself for today.  I got a lot accomplished.  So....

GO ME!

1 comment:

Leave A Note!