Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's raining, It's pouring, The old man is...

Working.

And I feel really bad because last night the girls slept in our bed with Chris and I slept on the couch (cause there was NO room.)

Of course it would be the night that Maddie forgets where she is and doesn't make it to the potty.
And Taylor threw up ALL over the bed too...

Between the pee and the puke, it was rough night for Chris and the Girls.  Where was I?  Sleeping peacefully on the couch.  Poor guy... He'll definitely  need nap-age when he gets home from work.

Anyways - So I've got a sick baby today.  So no Library Story Time today.  Instead, The girls are gonna chill all day on the living room floor with all sorts of fun things (coloring, playdough, games, puzzles, Little People land.) and I'm going to REDO their room!  WOOHOO.

I'm excited.  i bought a few things last night to help me out with their room.  I can't wait to have it all done tonight and blow Chris away with my snazzy ideas!  Hope everyone's day is awesome! Mine will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Note!