Tuesday, August 3, 2010

WOOHOO

I'm sitting here at my computer trying hard to navigate through stuff without a keyboard because it quit working during all my moving yesterday...  I looked down, and the number lock light on the keyboard was on.  Could it be true, did my keyboard somehow simply start working again on it own???  YES!  IT DID!  HALLELUJAH!

I can blog again.  I can search on google.  I can email whoever I want!  YAY.  I've never been so excited to type in my life.

Today is an off day though.  A lack of sleep and crazy dreams when I did sleep will do that to me every time.  Trying to figure out how to get back into the swing of it is hard.  Prayer helps though.  I need to go do that now.
So I will.  And enjoy the peace and quiet that exists during nap time.

I'm going to go thank my father in heaven for my keyboard.  Even the little things can be miracles.  And this one was for me!

Hope you all have little miracles pop up today too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Note!