Thursday, May 29, 2008

Book Club

We had our first book club meeting on Tuesday. It was way fun. Got my brain going like it hasn’t done in a long time! It’s nice to be a part of something like that. And our new book is going to be Little Women. I had a hard time finding it in the library… all the versions I found were little kid versions that were only like 200 pages long with HUGE type! But I finally found the REAL version… I’m hoping it’s the same one everyone else has, cause I’m a bit nervous about Carrie’s questions at the next meeting!!! J I hope I past the quiz! I may rent the movie too! Just for fun. Anyways. I’m real excited and trying to find a GREAT book to suggest when my month rolls around. Anyone have any good suggestions? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Note!