Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary Babe

Christopher and Keaven

May 2004


Chris,

Happy anniversary babe. I love you and the past 4 years have been the greatest of my life. I adore the time I spend with you, being your wife and the mother of your child(ren.)

This past year has been different, to say the least. Our little family grew from the two of us, to us and Taylor, and now another one on the way. There hasn't been as much time for just us... yet you make sure to let me know that I'm still at the top of your list. You make me feel beautiful, smart, funny, elegant... All the things I want to be. You have blessed me so much by simply being you.

You are an amazing father. Taylor adores you ALMOST as much as I do. She just shows it more. :) I'm jumping up and down and squealing just as much on the inside as she does when you get home from work. I love to watch you play with her. To see her eyes light up when she looks at you. It is such a blessing to be able to see this other side of you, this daddy side I always dreamed about til last year. You truly are the best dad to our little girl, and I can't wait to have our other kids and see how you interact with all their personalities. I am so grateful to be able to go through this whole parenting thing with you. I can't wait to figure it all out together.

Thank you for understanding my need to just be Keaven for a bit, not mom, not wife... and letting me go off by myself. I think I'm a better wife and mom because of those times and I'm so grateful to you for letting me have them.

Thank you for always remembering to say "I love you." I know most mornings you're in a rush to get out the door for work, but you always remember to kiss me bye, whether I realize it or not. And at the end of every phone conversation... Even when I'm aggravated as heck and don't feel like saying it... Thank you for making me say it and remember that I do love you, though we may not always see eye to eye.

Thank you for noticing the little things. It's hard for me sometimes to be motivated enough to do the things I need to do during the day. My ADD or whatever it is! But thank you for noticing I made the bed, even if ALL our dirty clothes are on the floor. Thank you for understanding that the room may be a mess alot of the time, but that I take care of the important stuff. :)

Thank you for working so hard. Very few men have the work ethic you do. Or the drive. The desire to provide for their family... but you do. I'm so proud to be your wife. To be the one who stands beside you. You are one of the most hard working guys I've ever seen in my life. You will do what it takes to provide for your family. Your honesty, morality, integrity, etc. are rare now-a-days. If you mess up, you admit it and do what it takes to fix it. And I know you'll succeed in any career you choose. You're amazing.

I look up to you (and not only because you're over a foot taller than me.) You are an extraordinary man. Like something taken out of a book or story. I love everything about you. I love your eyes, hair, smile, arms... everything. I love your sense of humor, your teasing, your voices :), your smart aleck? comments. You always make me laugh. You are too special.

I am the most blessed woman in the world because you're mine. And I can't wait to spend forever with you. You are my Handsome and I love being your Sweetheart! Sorry if this was mushy babe. I'm hormonal. :) I do love you. With every bit of my heart, I love you. And I always will. Thank you for the past 4 years babe. And thank you for the years to come.

Happy Anniversary,
K-ROD!
Keaven and Chris
2006


1 comment:

  1. awwwww wahoo!!!! Our wedding anniversary is Sept 5 years WOW feels like forever

    ReplyDelete

Leave A Note!