Wednesday, May 28, 2008

So much to write about

Well, Taylor had a wonderful birthday party this past weekend. Then we had a good rest of the weekend with a great day on monday at my in-laws. And then yesterday was good and crazy, with another trip to my in-laws and our first book club meeting! An old good friend of mine is engaged and getting married next week. And I had no idea! Taylor has slept in bed with me and chris for the past 2 nights. I have so much stuff in my brain to write that I can't get it out right now. So those posts are probably coming at some point today... but not just yet. Right now I'm in pain... my stomach is cramping up badly (not enough to worry me... just enough to aggravate and make me sick.) Taylor woke up this morning at 6:30 when chris left, but fell back to sleep and got up at 9:30, so I'm WAY thrown off. She's usually laying down for a nap right about now, and yet, she's going to be up for another couple hours... It's just weird. Like I said I'm thrown off. And I think she's sick. Yup... got it from one of her cousins! I knew it would come. I'm not upset about it. I'm glad that after them all being gone in utah, she's had time to play with them again. And sleeping in was nice... but now I'm weirded out. I can't even think about what I need to get done today. I need to sit down and make a list, update my calendar, and clean my room... anyways. Later, when I've got it more together, there will be some good posts with lots of pictures to look at. I don't know how much later that will be. We'll see. But I promise they're coming. Promise!

1 comment:

  1. you need to slow down just a little. You are way to busy.

    ReplyDelete

Leave A Note!