Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Reviews

So... All my shows are over now. I could cry! I'm an addict to American Idol, The Office, and The Hills. And now they are all over. Guess it's time to start renting movies again. Speaking of movies, me and chris saw indiana Jones last night/this morning at midnight. So I'm going to let you know what I'm thinking about all these things!!! Not that you really care, but I'm bored.

AMERICAN IDOL!!! What The Heck! So... I think David Cook will definately be a better artist than Archuleta, But I could has SWORN that Archuleta would win. I mean, he has every mormon is the united states voting for him! But Cook won by 12 MILLION VOTES!!! I wish it would have been the other way around. I really do think that both david's would have been better off that way. I think David Cook's First cd he puts out will not do all that great. I think that's the way most Idol's careers have gone. That first CD done by Idol is nothing compared with all they do after. Anyways. I felt bad for Archuleta. Poor kid. My dad swears he'll be a bigger success than Cook. He says he reaches more people and only people my age are into David Cook. Oh well... We'll see dad!

THE HILLS! So, It was definately losing my attention there at the end a bit. I think I was cleaning my room while the finale was on, which I don't do when I'm totally into a show. But I stuck with it. We'll see where next season goes. it's getting a little repetitive with all the Heidi hates Lauren, Lauren hates Heidi drama. And WHAT THE HECK! Heidi, what are you freaking thinking getting back with spencer? He is SATAN! He's conceited, rude, obnoxious... WHY? I don't get it. He's done this how many times now? I hope you do lose your job over all this mess! Okay, so maybe I'm a little too into that show. Moving on...

INDIANA JONES AND THE CRYSTAL SKULL!!! Me and chris talked about his extensively this morning/last night. It's like Indiana Jones meets The X Files. Pretty odd. A lot more far fetched than any of the other Jones'. But I really enjoyed it! REALLY! I was falling asleep when we went into the theater. But it kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. That might have had something to do also with the mountain dew i drank and nerds and junior mints I ate. Yeah... not good for a pregnant woman who's borderline diabetic! We had to stop and buy me some REAL food afterwards... Anyways! It was really good. Harrison Ford is getting OLD. He's not really old... just looked old in the movie. That was the only thing that really bugged me. Didn't seem like a man his age should be doing all that stuff! Shia Lebouf did really good. The more movies I see him in, the more I like him. I can't decide if I think there will be more Indiana Jones movies. I've thought all this time leading up to seeing it, that they would do more. And I thought Shia Lebouf would be the new Indiana! They still might, but it's not one of those things where you're positive they will... ya know? Anyways. I'd say go see it. Maybe not at Midnight on a wednesday night (not that I regret our decision) ... But definately go see it!

THE OFFICE! I LOVE THIS SHOW! It's one of the Best TV shows I've ever seen in my life. It cracks me up. I'm kinda afraid to say alot about it... don't want to give stuff away for people who haven't seen it. But that finale did not really go how I thought it would. I wasn't disappointed by any means, but it just wasn't quite how I pictured it. Still great and I can't wait to watch next season. Which I guess is their main job, making it so it's simply agonizing to wait 3 months or however long til the season starts up again. I've heard something about summer webisodes!!! Anyone know any details. I will watch if I can figure that one out. I'll google it later. Anyways... I LOVED IT!

So there you have it. My reviews. Probably not all that helpful. I hope I didn't give anything away for anyone. I tried not to. Well, I'm off to go shopping! Time to blow all that wonderful money chris makes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Note!